Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Makers Mart

So I'm back in Sacramento.  I had a totally fabulous vacation in portland and milwaukee, but now I'm living in Sacramento again and I am tabling this event called the makers mart.  Portland for me is always awesome, I drank a ton of beer and got to hang with oregon dearies.  Milwaukee is home to some of my best friends on the planet.  If you've followed Dreams Of Donuts at all, you're familiar with alex, who lives there, but also my homie shane, who is now one of the only strong men in the country and who lifted me with his TEETH while i was visiting. I'm pretty sure the makers mart is july 15th. http://indiesacramento.blogspot.com/2012/05/makers-mart.html You should totally come and buy my comics and dolls cuz I'm broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment