Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dreams of Donuts #1-10 Anthology

  I made this before I started this blog, but I just wanted to remind the world that I have a Dreams of Donuts #1-10 Anthology issue.  It is all first ten issues of Dreams of Donuts shrank down into one tiny book.  I really wish I could remember the year I started making comics, but this anthology is a couple years of my life documented on paper.





  I also feel like I should remind people that my preferred method of selling zines is through mail order.  So, if you want to buy one of my zines, you should email me (all4choice@hotmail.com) for my address and we can do this.  Prices are...
Dreams of Donuts #1 - $2
Dreams of Donuts #2 - $2
Dreams of Donuts #3 - $1
Dreams of Donuts #4 - $2
Dreams of Donuts #5 - $2
Dreams of Donuts #6 - $2
Dreams of Donuts #7 - $2
Dreams of Donuts #8 - $2
Dreams of Donuts #9 - $2
Dreams of Donuts #10 - $2
Dreams of Donuts #1-10 Anthology - $6
Dreams of Donuts #11 - $2
Dreams of Donuts #12 - $2
Dreams of Donuts #13 - $2
Dreams of Donuts #14 - $5
Dreams of Donuts #15 - $2

No comments:

Post a Comment