Thursday, October 24, 2013

I Went to the East Bay to Work on Slingshot...

...And all I ended up doing was this one measly drawing.  The positive, of course, is that Slingshot finally has more volunteers and I got to spend more time with buddies.


I haven't updated in a while, and to be honest it's because I've been having some depression issues.  Normally when I'm really depressed I'm still able to work on projects, but this time I've been unmotivated to do art at all.  But the last week or so my head has cleared a bit and I've been back at working on Dreams of Donuts #19, among other projects.

Oh ya, some other stuff real quick.  I recently got a visit from the masterminds behind the zine Paperteeth, Jake the Snake and MaxiPad!  They are total cuties and you should check out their zine and other projects here.

And lastly, here is what the Screaming Queens/Lunchlady flier was originally gonna look like, but I didn't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment