Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Trial and Error

I finally finished this drawing for the Hellarity documentary website, and scanned it today at a copy shop that is new to me and confusing.  It took me forever to figure out how to save it as a picture instead of a document, and honestly I wasn't even the one to figure it out, but it's done and thats all I care about.

Anywho, it's the holidays right now.  I pretty much hate x-mas because I'm one of those folks with little-to-no family and nothing to do, not to mention the blatant consumerism as well as the buying sweat shop products made by unprivileged kids for privileged kids.  That said, it can also be looked at as an opportunity to get a bunch of illustration done.  I'll be home drinking and drawing for the next two days, and I hope all of you dear readers are having happy, if not decent, holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment