Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Poster in Progress

This poster is supposed to be for the Berkeley Mardi Gras Masquerade Ball, which will benefit the Omni and Food Not Bombs.  It's actually way bigger then it looks and is probably gonna be really complicated to draw.

I also wanted to put it out there that although the last issue of Dreams of Donuts came out in way back in September, I'm not even close to finishing a new issue, even though I've been working since the last one ended.  But also, I've actually been alternating between working on two issues, so when one does eventually come out, the other issue probably won't be far behind.  One issue is just gonna be standard format, and definatly will have some heartbreak in it.  For the other one, I decided to illustrate old diary entries from 2012/13, which I'm regretting starting now but it's too late to go back.  For being a shy introvert it's crazy how much of myself I share one paper.  Either way, that one will be really depressing.  I should probably do some fun things to write about.


No comments:

Post a Comment