Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Dreams of Donuts #21

Dreams of Donuts #21 is done, and you can order it for $2 at 5867 San Pablo Ave, Oakland CA 94608.  A bit from the intro: "This issue seemed like a good idea at the time.  I remember the exact moment I had it; it was mid-September, and I was sitting in the sun writing in my diary.  On a whim I started flipping back to old entries, and the bulb of the idea was switched "on".  I say it was a good idea at the time , because almost immediately after illustrating a couple of entries, I realized that this in fact was a terrible idea."
This issue is selected diary entries of mine from 2012 to 2013, illustrated as usual, and to be honest it's pretty boring and depressing.  To be really, really honest, when I printed it out today, I really regretted making this issue, not nessisarily because of how embarrassing parts are for me to share, but more so because it just seems kind of like a waste of all the time I invested in making this.  Either way, can't change it now, and I am walking away from this issue more motivated to make Dreams of Donuts #22 great.  Order if you dare.


No comments:

Post a Comment