Monday, June 17, 2013

Slingshot Organizer Season

  It's summertime, which means it's Slingshot Organizer season.  That little day planner that you may or may not love, actually takes a lot of work.  Wanna help?  Go to http://slingshot.tao.ca/ or the Long Haul Infoshop (3124 Shattuck Avenue Berkeley, CA 94705).  Typically we need volunteers to "adopt" a month, meaning we will mail you a packet with instructions and clip art provided, and you create your lay-out for that month.  Also proofreaders and cover art submissions are huge needs as well.  I've been doing my part by working on these fonts and borders.







 

Oh ya, did you know that this is my 100th post?  I've had a hard time meshing with the rise of technology, so the concept of having a blog was one I was resistant to.  My ex, James, was the one that convinced me to make this, as well as helped me figure out how to use it, so I guess I just want to say thank you to him.  I'm glad that I have this now, that I can show you what I'm working on, as well as look back myself and see what I've done.

P.S. I still have an Etsy shop, even though I have only had one sale.  You should give it a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment