Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Ugh

Today was hella stressful.  In addition to being super depressed and perilously broke (if you've ever considered buying one of my zines now is definatly the time), I had to take Bart to work (which is like riding in a sardine can), then get a bunch of stuff ready for my 4:30 am (!!!) working interview at a bakery, including doing laundry, then finish this poster and then scan it to send to the organizers.  All that said, this scan looks like SHIT!  I don't understand why it turned out so bad.  Point being, I'm gonna drop it off to the organizer Elisa tomorrow after double work day cuz I can't deal with this right now.  Anyways, at least I got my errands taken care of?

1 comment:

  1. i do not have tons of $ at the moment (as if i ever do) but could i commission you for artwork for a zine project? it involves cemeteries! :) you can email me at missmuffcake@aol.com

    ReplyDelete